Bag-in-Box packaging offers a more environmentally friendly alternative to many standard packaging. The variety of bag-in-box products reduce environmental impact by thinking 'outside of the box' when it comes to packaging.
- Bag-in-box is fully recyclable.
- Up to five times less waste than rigid containers.
- Empty packages collapse fully, reducing space upon disposal.
- Wide range of bulk sizes (up to 1.400 litres) means less packaging per litre.
- One-way system - no chemical decontamination or washing of containers.
- Bag-in-box packaging extends product shelf life, reducing product waste.
Energy and Raw Material Conservation:
- Lightweight and space efficient -saves 20% on energy costs during transport.
- One-way system eliminates fuel expenditure and energy cost on return transit.
- Minimal packaging in bag-in-box reduces raw material usage by up to 80%.
- Efficient filling machines decrease energy costs and increase productivity.